IN GOOD HANDS - Washi Tape Birthday Card

Friday, March 21, 2014

candles card

Have you heard of my Pinterest to Party series? Well, I have decided that I ACTUALLY need to put into practice some of my pins. That way I can not feel guilty about all the time I spend pinning...

So today's Pinterest Pin is really easy and I didn't need much and I was able to make two birthday cards for this weekend's round of parties; super quick.


MATERIALS
Paper Cardboard
Colourful Washi Tape
Yellow Washi Tape
Black Pen
Scissors

DIRECTIONS (not really needed but a few tips then).
Tip 1: You will want cut the bottom of your candle, but tear the top.
Tip 2: Use a black fine liner or marker as you don't want to smudge the wick. The wick looks good when you make a little dot at the top.
Tip 3: Before you stick any tape work out your spacing - but don't panic the benefit of washi tape is you can easily remove and restick!

I love the idea of sticking the correct number of candles - and it would super fun to make a giant card for the "bigger" birthdays. 

The pin...

0 comments:

You are In Good Company All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger